Import registrant email addresses to list

SOLVED
Go to solution
Delaware_Area_CC
Rookie
0 Votes

I'm trying to figure out how to automatically add event registrants to a contact list. I see that there's an option for them to enroll themselves in a contact list, but if they don't proactively click that button, they won't be added and may miss out on important information. Right now, I have to download the event registration list from Constant Contact and then upload it back into Constant Contact to put those event registrants into a specific list. Is there an easier way to do this?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
William_A
Administrator
0 Votes

Hello @Delaware_Area_CC ,

As Non-contacts can potentially sign up for your events, but not want any emails not specifically related to the events, certain steps need to be taken to ensure Compliance and email permissions are respected. At this time, all registrants have to explicitly check off that they want to receive your emails, in order for that trigger for automatic list addition to occur.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William A
Community & Social Media Support

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
William_A
Administrator
0 Votes

Hello @Delaware_Area_CC ,

As Non-contacts can potentially sign up for your events, but not want any emails not specifically related to the events, certain steps need to be taken to ensure Compliance and email permissions are respected. At this time, all registrants have to explicitly check off that they want to receive your emails, in order for that trigger for automatic list addition to occur.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William A
Community & Social Media Support
Updates
Just Getting Started?

We’re here to help you grow. With how-to tutorials, courses, getting-started guides, videos and step-by-step instructions to start and succeed with Constant Contact.

Start Here
Upcoming Webinars
Mar 28
Making it to the Inbox in 2024: What’s changed and what hasn’t
2PM - 3PM EST