In exported CSV reports of email campaigns, does "Opens" refer to "All Opens" or "Unique Opens"?

pulaski
Occasional Participant

In exported CSV reports of email campaigns, does "Opens" refer to "All Opens" or "Unique Opens"?

Does the "Opens" column in a report of sent emails refers to  "All Opens" or "Unique Opens"? Thanks. 

2 REPLIES 2
Amy_Y
Employee

Hello, In Reporting, You can filter Opens by Unique Opens or All Opens. https://knowledgebase.constantcontact.com/articles/KnowledgeBase/19127-Understanding-Opens?ic=comm_r...

Amy Y.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right
strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
pulaski
Occasional Participant

Thanks. When I export a .csv file of my recent emails and their stats, there is a column labeled "Opens." I assume that refers to "All Opens" but am hoping you can confirm so I don't have to manually open individual emails and cross-reference against the Reporting Tab.