Inbox Preview

SOLVED
Go to solution
GranPaSmurf

Inbox Preview

Sorry if I sound like a real newbie; I've used CC for years but seldom drop in to the Community.

I seem to have missed out on the Inbox Preview introduction. I used it briefly, I forget exactly how, but for my purposes I would like to use it regularly.

What shoud I do next?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Nick_S.
Administrator

Hello @GranPaSmurf,

I'm glad to hear you're interested in Inbox Preview. It's a pretty cool feature! You should be able to locate it when doing a normal preview of your email. If you're not seeing it or would like to have it added to your account, I encourage you to call and speak with our support team. Their hours and contact information can be found here.

Nick S.
Social Media & Content Manager

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Nick_S.
Administrator

Hello @GranPaSmurf,

I'm glad to hear you're interested in Inbox Preview. It's a pretty cool feature! You should be able to locate it when doing a normal preview of your email. If you're not seeing it or would like to have it added to your account, I encourage you to call and speak with our support team. Their hours and contact information can be found here.

Nick S.
Social Media & Content Manager

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.

View solution in original post