Incorrect Associated Mobile Number & Name Used for Multi-factor Authentication

lindagerber
Participant

Hello - please help.

I took over this role & the associated account for my organization, and have had many issues with this service.  No matter how many times I change the mobile number or the name on the account, it always reverts back to the prior owner name & mobile number.  This is causing me a tremendous amount of grief, and has been occurring for over 6 months.  Can someone in tech support, please reach out to me & help me get this resolved?

Sincerely,

Linda S. Gerber

1 REPLY 1
William_A

Hello @lindagerber ,

For account security, please call our general support so they can assist with account ownership and settings updates. 

Additionally, make sure you're logged in using the account owner's actual username and password credentials when updating your account settings. You may also want to see if this reversion issue is also occurring on other browsers, devices, or networks to narrow down what the source of the connectivity issue is.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William A
Community & Social Media Support
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
  • Support Tips

Reporting Metrics

"Authenticating your emails is the best way to ensure your emails achieve maximum deliverability. If you have your own domain, setting up self-authentication is especially important! " - Will

See Article
  • Support Tips

Call-To-Action Links

"Target your most engaged contacts by creating a segment. Create a special offer or show your appreciation!" - Caitlin

See Article
  • Support Tips

Read Before You Send a Test Email

"Did you know? You can send unlimited test emails to your verified email address, but only 50 in a 24-hour period to non-verified email addresses." - Nick

See Article