Increased Monthly Payment

JanetA75
Participant

Increased Monthly Payment

Good Afternoon! I see that in January my contact list exceeded 500 and therefore my monthly fee increased to $70.00. I have since gone in and deleted those contacts that are not engaged and my total is now under 500. Will my monthly rate go back down to $18.00/month? and is there any chance of getting my January fee reduced? Thank you for your time! 

1 REPLY 1
William_D

Hello @JanetA75 ,

Billing applies retroactively, so it looks at contact activity from the previous month to determine your tier. If you didn't send to the 501+ contacts prior to lowering your number, our Billing may be able to manually reduce your tier for you. Please call them at your earliest convenience so they can confirm your sendouts, and get your tier reduced for your next billing period.

For reminders on how Billing works

William D
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.