Indented quotations

Participant

Indented quotations

I just used Constant Contact's new form editor today for the first time.

I was surprised and disheartened to discover it does not support indented quotes. And I'm puzzled. EVERY editor I know supports them.

Even this support form has functionality to increase indentation or to decrease indentation (they are i the formatting icons when you expand the list).  Just like I am using here. Indenting paragraphs is a common way to highlight a quote (or used when the quote is especially long).

What do you do when you want to indent a paragraph like I just did above?

1 REPLY 1
Employee

Hello @SamW14 ,

I can understand why the need to indent is important to you and this is something our engineers are looking into currently! I've tracked it on your account so that you will be notified when/ if that is put into production in the new editor! 

In the meantime, if you copy text that includes a tab from an external source (like Microsoft Word), the editor will convert the tab to non-breaking spaces. These will stay in the editor after saving. You can also add underscores and change the font color to match the background color so that they don't display! 

Amber_L
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.