Indenting a paragraph (without bullets)

Highlighted

Indenting a paragraph (without bullets)

I've seen several older posts/questions about the paragraph indent issue but with no resolution.  I want to be able to indent a paragraph without the use of bullets.

I tried a live chat for help but waiting forever with no one from CC coming on line.  I thought about calling but I started that and there is a ton of work to get to a person.  

Is there a solution for indenting?

Thanks.  

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted

Re: Indenting a paragraph (without bullets)

Hello @CharlieC580 ,

At this time there isn't a way to indent paragraphs beyond either copying and pasting directly from a Word-processing program, or using a screenshot of the wording you're wanting. With that said, I've gone ahead and submitted your case to the engineers for further review of this feature request. If and when there is an update, they'll make sure to notify you.

William D
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
Highlighted

Thanks for the reply. 

However, I got an email reply to this question which states that you've submitted my account for cancellation!

What is that about??

Highlighted

Yep, I greatly apologize for that, @CharlieC580 . I accidentally replied to your post when I thought I was replying to another. Your account is still intact, and I've still gotten your info passed along to the engineers with the relevant service request attached.

William D
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
Register for our "Making Sense of Online Marketing for Retail" Webinar

Join us on Thursday, August 13th at 2pm ET for a free webinar where we'll discuss how to incorporate online marketing into your retail store.

Read More
Featured