Individualizing E-mails using salutation

SOLVED
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

Individualizing E-mails using salutation

Is there a way to send an individualizied e-mail such as Dear John or Dear Dr. Daly so that every email address is sent to one person?

Tags (2)
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Individualizing E-mails using salutation

Hi @DianeF2017 

That's a great question! The good news is you can include these personalized greetings in your email campaign. You will first have lace your cursor within the text box where you want your greeting to be in, click Insert, then select Greeting Tag in the drop-down.

3ge-text-toolbar-insert-options-greeting-tag-step1.png

3ge-greeting-tag-fields-insert-steps23456.png

Frankie.P
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

Hi @DianeF2017 

That's a great question! The good news is you can include these personalized greetings in your email campaign. You will first have lace your cursor within the text box where you want your greeting to be in, click Insert, then select Greeting Tag in the drop-down.

3ge-text-toolbar-insert-options-greeting-tag-step1.png

3ge-greeting-tag-fields-insert-steps23456.png

Frankie.P

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Occasional Participant

it is not working for me, when I click "add tag" nothing happens

Highlighted

Hi @IsabellaH12 

What steps are you taking to add this greeting? Are you following the exact instructions mentioned in my previous post? Clicking "Add tag" is not one of the steps included in these directions.

Frankie.P

Highlighted
Occasional Participant

actually I just realized that I was using Explorer and it was preventing me from accessing the menu from the add a tag. I switched over to Chrome and I was able to add the salutations.

Highlighted

Hi @IsabellaH12 

Thanks for giving us this update! I'm happy you were able to add this salutation after all. Please let us know if there is anything else we can assist with as you continue to work in your account.

Frankie.P