We all started somewhere! Share your experience on the Get Advice: Let's Get Started Sweepstakes thread and be entered to win a $100 credit on your Constant Contact account.

Industry unsubscribe rate

SOLVED
Go to solution
Betho10
Participant

Industry unsubscribe rate

I currently have an overall unsubscribe rate of 1% (from 6 campaigns) and  2.3% from my last email blast. 

What is the standard average and what does CC do when it reaches a certain %... do they flag you and?   

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Frankie_P

Hi @Betho10 these are great questions! While there is not a specific unsubscribe rate for all industries, if you fill out the Business Profile in your account, you'll see the average for your specific industry. While on the other hand, I apologize there is not certain percentage we can share that can cause an account to be flagged. Instead this can depend on other reporting factors too at the time. If you have any further questions on this our Account Review Department is available by phone and can help find the answers you may need.

Frankie.P
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Frankie_P

Hi @Betho10 these are great questions! While there is not a specific unsubscribe rate for all industries, if you fill out the Business Profile in your account, you'll see the average for your specific industry. While on the other hand, I apologize there is not certain percentage we can share that can cause an account to be flagged. Instead this can depend on other reporting factors too at the time. If you have any further questions on this our Account Review Department is available by phone and can help find the answers you may need.

Frankie.P
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.

View solution in original post