Informational email format

SOLVED
Go to solution
OADSP
Rookie
0 Votes

Hello -

I've been working with CC for a while now, and I'm consistently underwhelmed by the format and styling of the "informational email" I receive when someone registers for my events. I've attached a screenshot of one such email I received today. The table's formatting, the offset placement of the header, the size of the font, the random (HTML?) characters in the lower left - these are all problematic. Is there a way for me/the end user to create more easily-read notification emails to replace the poor job below?

Thank you -

Emily

2022-06-02 info email.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
William_A
Administrator
0 Votes

Hello @OADSP ,

At this time there is no control over the formatting of this automated notification email. Our devs are working on a newer event system, however at this time we do not have an ETA on the release of this newer tool.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William A
Community & Social Media Support

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
William_A
Administrator
0 Votes

Hello @OADSP ,

At this time there is no control over the formatting of this automated notification email. Our devs are working on a newer event system, however at this time we do not have an ETA on the release of this newer tool.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William A
Community & Social Media Support
Updates
Just Getting Started?

We’re here to help you grow. With how-to tutorials, courses, getting-started guides, videos and step-by-step instructions to start and succeed with Constant Contact.

Start Here
Upcoming Webinars
Mar 28
Making it to the Inbox in 2024: What’s changed and what hasn’t
2PM - 3PM EST