Inline form in mobile doesn't work well.

SOLVED
Go to solution
JohnS8299
Rookie
0 Votes

Hi 

I installed an inline form onto my Wordpress site and it's not working well on a mobile phone.

Can you explain why?

John Shockey

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
John_M
Employee
0 Votes

Hello @JohnS8299 ,

I am sorry that your inline form is not displaying correctly. To make sure that the universal and inline codes were installed in the correct place please refer to the knowledge based article that I have attached here for you. This article goes over the different website providers and where the codes will need to be placed for each different one. For further assistance with Wordpress please contact Wordpress support.

John M
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
John_M
Employee
0 Votes

Hello @JohnS8299 ,

I am sorry that your inline form is not displaying correctly. To make sure that the universal and inline codes were installed in the correct place please refer to the knowledge based article that I have attached here for you. This article goes over the different website providers and where the codes will need to be placed for each different one. For further assistance with Wordpress please contact Wordpress support.

John M
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Updates
Just Getting Started?

We’re here to help you grow. With how-to tutorials, courses, getting-started guides, videos and step-by-step instructions to start and succeed with Constant Contact.

Start Here
Upcoming Webinars
Apr 23
Community Conversations: SMS Marketing - Activate, Regulate, Communicate!
2PM - 3:00 PM EST