Inline subscribe success text

SOLVED
Go to solution
MikeF690
Campaign Contributor

Hello all...

Is it possible to put a link in the text of an inline subscribe form success text? ie, They fill out the form and in the success text, there's a link to a file I have on CC?

Thanks much!

carrie

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Zoe_H
Employee
0 Votes

Hello @MikeF690,

Thank you for that clarification! You can use a Lead Generation Landing page for a re-direct link back to your homepage, but I do apologize our inline and pop-up forms do not have that option. 

Zoe H.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
Zoe_H
Employee
0 Votes

Hello @MikeF690,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community! You can copy and paste a link inside the description of the Inline Form, but I am unsure what you mean by success text. 

Zoe H.

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
MikeF690
Campaign Contributor
0 Votes

When you sign up with an inline form, after you've submitted the form, text pops up that says

You've subscribed!

Maybe what I should ask you is how to do what I want. 😃

The person I am building a form for has a CC website. He has a pop up form and an inline subscribe form on his front page. In the back of all of his books, it links to his home page. He wants people to subscribe AND get his book download on that page. How can I make that happen?

Thanks Zoe!

carrie

Zoe_H
Employee
0 Votes

Hello @MikeF690,

Thank you for that clarification! You can use a Lead Generation Landing page for a re-direct link back to your homepage, but I do apologize our inline and pop-up forms do not have that option. 

Zoe H.

MikeF690
Campaign Contributor
0 Votes

Ok, one more question...if he uses a lead generation landing page, it will NOT be the URL of his homepage, and he'd have to change the links in every book. is that correct?

Zoe_H
Employee
0 Votes

Hello @MikeF690,

You can use the URL to the homepage if you want, or you can use any URL to each book as well. 

Zoe H.

MikeF690
Campaign Contributor
0 Votes

sorry i thought that was going to be my last question..lol..but it's not! Is there any way for people to go to his CC homepage, fill out a form and get a download link for his book right on that exact same page? If your inline and pop up forms don't allow that, is there any other way? or is getting the link in the email the only way? I see on your lead generation page it redirects to a thank you page after they have signed up.....and I"m assuming that's not possible on a regular webpage? So, if I made a lead generation page to match the links in his books, it would have to be the homepage of his site to make this work? except then they wouldn't see his website....unless the thank you page redirected to his homepage....does that work?

Zoe_H
Employee
0 Votes

Hello @MikeF690,

On the Thank You page, you can have it redirect to the link to the book right away on that same page as shown below. 

Zoe_H_0-1627227548605.png

Zoe H.

Updates
Just Getting Started?

We’re here to help you grow. With how-to tutorials, courses, getting-started guides, videos and step-by-step instructions to start and succeed with Constant Contact.

Start Here
Upcoming Webinars
Mar 28
Making it to the Inbox in 2024: What’s changed and what hasn’t
2PM - 3PM EST