Insert Canva images into your campaigns

Rhunt
Participant

Insert Canva images into your campaigns

I am a Constant Contact and Canva user and being able to link the two would be extremely convenient. However, as the given tutorial shows, there should be a purple "Canva" button when I go to insert an image but that button is not there on my screen. I have also looked all through the account options and do not see anywhere else that I can link Canva to Constant Contact. What do I need to do to get this update?

4 REPLIES 4
William_D

Hello @Rhunt ,

The Canva integration is available in the Cross Device Editor / Cross Platform Editor (CPE). Not all templates have been converted over to this editor yet, but applicable pre-built templates can be found in the picker by searching "cross device."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William D
Community & Social Media Support
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
user543994
Consulting & Training

How do you know if a template is built in the Cross Device Editor / Cross Platform Editor (CPE) - I got very excited seeing the tutorial and now nothing appears from Canva.

user543994
Consulting & Training

Ignore me - I sussed it out! Thanks

user543994
Consulting & Training

I can't see the Canva button shown in the tutorial video.