Inserting Youtube Video Problems

Highlighted
Regular Visitor

Inserting Youtube Video Problems

I am trying to insert a video clip into my newsletter, as I do every week. The link works, I know that, but the newsletter keeps saying it's not working. I tried other videos. I tried putting in a new Video block to put in the link. Nothing worked. 

6 REPLIES 6
Highlighted

Re: Problems

Hi @AnnaW33 

I'm so sorry to hear you're having this experience with your video block! We have received reports of this from other users as well and are working to resolve this as quickly as possible. Though we do not currently have a time estimate of when this will be resolved, I have added you to our queue to be notified when it is. As workaround in the meantime we suggest manually linking the video to a screenshot of the video or another image. 

Frankie.P
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
Highlighted
Established Member

YouTube issues

I have all my fingers and toes crossed that the youtube link issues are resolved SOON!

Please?!

Highlighted

Re: YouTube issues

Hi @GaryC5 

Thank you for reaching out to the Community about your email! I apologize at this time we do not have an ETA of when this experience will be resolved. Though it appears YouTube may have a fix for this issue that they are in the process of testing. Until then we recommend manually linking the video to a screenshot of the video or another image, or even using a different video hosting service. In the meantime you have been added to our queue to be notified when this is resolved. You can also keep an eye on our Status Page for any further updates we may have on this.

Frankie.P

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
Highlighted

Video not found

When I am trying to add the you tube video link to the video url, it says video not found... Can anybody help why this is happening? However, when I test link it is playing.

Capture.PNG

Highlighted

Re: Video not found

Hi @Mayanah 

We have received reports of this happening with other users as well. Due to an issue with YouTube, videos in our system are showing an error. Through further troubleshooting it appears YouTube may have a fix for this issue that they are testing. But at this time we do not have a time estimate of when this will be resolved. Until then we recommend manually linking the video to a screenshot of the video or another image, or even using a different video hosting service. While you have been added you to our queue to be notified when this is resolved, we also recommend keeping an eye on our Status Page for any further updates we may have on this. I apologize for any inconvenience this experience may be causing.

Frankie.P

Highlighted

Re: Inserting Youtube Video Problems

Hi everyone,

I am following up to the issue you reported with our video action blocks. Thank you for your patience as we looked into this! The good news is we have received word from our engineers that this issue has been resolved. If it is still occurring or if you have any additional questions on this please don’t hesitate to respond to this post as we would be happy to assist you further.

Frankie.P

Constant Contact Would Like To Hear From You!

We want to hear from customers like you about your favorite features and how they have helped your business or organization. Tell us by answering a few questions in...

Read More
Featured