Inserting a table

Occasional Participant

Inserting a table

Since the new format has rolled out, I have not been able find any buttons to insert a table into my newsletter. My work around was to create an image of the table in Word then insert the image, but it came out 'fuzzy' because I had to stretch the image to fit the newsletter. Is there something I am missing?

1 REPLY 1

Hello @JoshH95739 ,

At this time, since tables are not mobile-compatible, they aren't available as their own system in the email builder. You'll either need to link to a spreadsheet or use a screencap. If it's a fairly simple table of just words, you could potentially use text blocks stacked beside and on top of each other.

I've made sure to mark your account for interest in the potential development of a mobile-compatible table block. If and when the engineers have an update on such a system, they'll make sure to notify you.

William D
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.