Inserting custom backgrounds for campaigns

SOLVED
Go to solution
OfficeManager002
Rookie
0 Votes

I would like to create a custom pattern for the background of my emails. What size should the image be to fill the area correctly without being cut off or layered in an odd way?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
William_A
Administrator

Hello @OfficeManager002 ,

Here's our main article on setting custom backgrounds, which includes guidelines and tips for sizing, seams, and repeating options. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William A
Community & Social Media Support

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
William_A
Administrator

Hello @OfficeManager002 ,

Here's our main article on setting custom backgrounds, which includes guidelines and tips for sizing, seams, and repeating options. 

William A
unifiedcomms
Campaign Collaborator
0 Votes

I can't access any of these articles on my work computer because the certificate is expired. This happens constantly when I'm trying to view Constant Contact help. Can you just share the required size for a custom background here?

William_A
Administrator
0 Votes

Hello @unifiedcomms ,

The certificates aren't expired for our Knowledge Base article library. I'd advise going through connectivity troubleshooting if you're having issues connecting with our Help resources, as that will likely lead to having issues with our main site as well down the line. Since you're having issues viewing the KB, then I'd advise checking out our Connectivity Troubleshooting FAQ here in the Community. 

There isn't a "required size" for custom backgrounds. Per our article on preparing images for upload, we compress any image that's over 1200 pixels wide, and the image's height is reduced proportionally. There are different options for how you want your outer background to appear, whether that's centered, filled, or tiled. 

William A
Updates
Just Getting Started?

We’re here to help you grow. With how-to tutorials, courses, getting-started guides, videos and step-by-step instructions to start and succeed with Constant Contact.

Start Here
Upcoming Webinars
Mar 28
Making it to the Inbox in 2024: What’s changed and what hasn’t
2PM - 3PM EST