Inserting images from Canva

SOLVED
Go to solution
CamillaR61
Rookie

Is it possible to create an image in Canva in different sizes? I am only seeing one template size for poster template. I don't see an option to resize. When I try to edit the size of the image in Constant Contact, it opens up Canva again. See the image below. Thanks for the help! Canva.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
William_A
Administrator

Hello @CamillaR61 ,

You can import the Canva image into your Constant Contact account's Library, then use our image editor to re-determine its sizing and cropping. Beyond that, there's not much else that can be done at this time regarding its sizing or cropping bringing it into your CTCT account.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William A
Community & Social Media Support

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
William_A
Administrator

Hello @CamillaR61 ,

You can import the Canva image into your Constant Contact account's Library, then use our image editor to re-determine its sizing and cropping. Beyond that, there's not much else that can be done at this time regarding its sizing or cropping bringing it into your CTCT account.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William A
Community & Social Media Support
Updates
Just Getting Started?

We’re here to help you grow. With how-to tutorials, courses, getting-started guides, videos and step-by-step instructions to start and succeed with Constant Contact.

Start Here
Upcoming Webinars
Mar 28
Making it to the Inbox in 2024: What’s changed and what hasn’t
2PM - 3PM EST