Inserting mutiple images into one text box with text wrapping

SOLVED
Go to solution
CASEL
Rookie
0 Votes

We're moving a long-form newsletter from Publisher to Constant Contact to see if it cuts down the time it takes to lay the newsletter out. Since we have long articles (several paragraphs), we sometimes break them up with images that text wraps around. I've been able to add one image to each text book and have the text wrap, but when I try to add another, it ends up in a space beside the text box with no wrapping. Is there any way to add multiple images to single text box and have the text wrap?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Adrienne_B
Employee

Hi @CASEL 

Thank you for reaching out to the Constant Contact Community. It's my pleasure to assist you today.

That's a great question. To ensure the templates are mobile responsive you may only add one image per text block, you may however, use one text block per paragraph and add an image to each of those if this is a workaround for you. I have also added your vote for the current feature request regarding this issue. 

Thank you for choosing Constant Contact. Have a great day!

Adrienne B.
Community & Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Increase your profitability by integrating your email marketing and social media.  Download this guide and learn how you can achieve great results with email marketing and social media combined!

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
CASEL
Rookie
0 Votes

I have a follow-up question. I have been able to insert one image into a text block and have the text wrap around it. But when I try to add another image to that same text box, it goes to the side of the text box. Can this be solved? We are doing a long-form email with longer articles (not ideal, but here we are).

Adrienne_B
Employee

Hi @CASEL 

Thank you for reaching out to the Constant Contact Community. It's my pleasure to assist you today.

That's a great question. To ensure the templates are mobile responsive you may only add one image per text block, you may however, use one text block per paragraph and add an image to each of those if this is a workaround for you. I have also added your vote for the current feature request regarding this issue. 

Thank you for choosing Constant Contact. Have a great day!

Adrienne B.

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Increase your profitability by integrating your email marketing and social media.  Download this guide and learn how you can achieve great results with email marketing and social media combined!
CarolynM32
Rookie
0 Votes

I am trying to do a similar thing by attempting to place one image on each side of a text block...I believe your response above says this is not currently possible?

Please let me know.

Thanks!

William_A
Administrator
0 Votes

Hello @CarolynM32 ,

Text wrapping is limited to a single image in either the top-right or top-left of a text block. Otherwise, we'd advise simply adding the images as separate blocks beside, above, or below your text.

For more info on arranging blocks

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William A
Updates
Just Getting Started?

We’re here to help you grow. With how-to tutorials, courses, getting-started guides, videos and step-by-step instructions to start and succeed with Constant Contact.

Start Here
Upcoming Webinars
Mar 28
Making it to the Inbox in 2024: What’s changed and what hasn’t
2PM - 3PM EST