Inserting two links in one image

SOLVED
Go to solution
CarrieP0
Participant

Inserting two links in one image

Hi,

I have a solid picture with social media buttons already created and putted together in Photoshop. I don't need any additional buttons or so. How can I add a multiple links to one picture? Example below.

Thanks.

tiredofthisstupidconstantcontact.jpg

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Samantha_O
Employee

UPDATED: March 2018

Hello, 

I would recommend creating this as 2 or more images.  Within the third-generation editor we do not have a way to create more than one link per image. By breaking the image into multiple images it will allow you to add each link that you want to the different sections and still be able to track the clicks. 

Hope this helps, 

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Samantha_O
Employee

UPDATED: March 2018

Hello, 

I would recommend creating this as 2 or more images.  Within the third-generation editor we do not have a way to create more than one link per image. By breaking the image into multiple images it will allow you to add each link that you want to the different sections and still be able to track the clicks. 

Hope this helps, 

View solution in original post

I regularly use image maps I create in dreamweaver because of multiple links to things like pinterest and facebook.  I never realized CTCT didn't track clicks made from image maps.  Can you explain why?

Hi Kinetica.

I understand you are curious about why Constant Contact doesn't track image mapped links. Unfortunately our reporting just doesn't support image maps. If there's anything else I can answer about image mapping please let me know. 

Melissa M
Community and Social Support Intern

If you find my post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"

The link you shared with more info just repeated the same thing you said to begin with.  That your service doesn't track image mapped links.  It doesn't explain why.  I asked why.