Inspirational Templates

Highlighted

Inspirational Templates

Hello, I couldn't find the inspirational/ nature templates? did you remove them? Thank you in advance.
3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Administrator

Re: Inspirational Templates

Hello @Davidp9. When you were brought over to our new upgraded experience, we did eliminate some outdated templates from the template picker as we are moving towards more mobile-responsive layouts. If you did use this template in the past for previously sent campaigns, you can still make a copy of it and use it to create your new campaign. Our newer templates are very customizable so feel free to use these and insert your own content!

Caitlin M.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
All Star

I find the choices in the new templates are very limited compared to what was available previously.  Is there any source for more templates, espeically nature and inspirational styles???

Highlighted

Hello @TrishB70,

All of our templates are fully customizable. So while we do not have a nature template currently if you have your own inspirational or nature images and content they could be incorporated into any of our templates. 

Additionally, if you know HTML you could build your own template in our Custom Code Advanced Editor.

I will make sure to let our product teams know you would like a broader selection of templates.

Nick S.
Social Media & Content Manager

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.