The Community is hosting an End of Summer sweepstakes! Participants must complete tasks to earn tickets that will enter them with a chance to win a free year of Constant Contact and other great prizes!*
*No Purchase Necessary. For Official Rules, visit here. Constant Contact’s End of Summer 2020 Sweepstakes ends on October, 20, 2020 at 11:50 PM EST.

Instagram Connect

Highlighted

Instagram Connect

In your social feature, when I click the instagram connect your account option, it takes me to facebook to log in. I understand instagram is owned by facebook, however, I do not have a facebook account, only an instagram account, so I am unable to log in to instagram. Please help!
1 REPLY 1
Highlighted

Re: Instagram Connect

Hello @AnthonyM894 ,

Have you set up your Instagram account to be a business account yet? By doing so, you should have a Facebook business login by default. If your Instagram account is already a business account, and you're unable to login through the Facebook portal with the same username and password, then please let us know and we can troubleshoot further.

William D
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
Constant Contact 2020 End of Summer Community Sweepstakes!

The Constant Contact User Community is hosting a sweepstakes. The more you participate, the more chances you have to win! Read on to learn more...

Read More
Featured