Instagram Link not working on website

JeanninaA7
Retail

Instagram Link not working on website

I’m getting a message from my website when you click on my Instagram link: ‘sorry this page isn’t available.’ Says the link may be broken or the page removed. I’ve re-entered my Instagram address a few times and everything seems fine until I republish my page and try out the link. 

1 REPLY 1
Zoe_H
Employee

Hello @JeanninaA7,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community! You will want to make sure you grab the link to your Instagram while you are on the page so that it can go directly to your Instagram account. See the screenshot below to see what your link should look like. It will say Instagram instead of Twitter. Thanks! twitter-url-in-browser-southside-step1.png

Zoe H.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.