Instagram Login

SOLVED
Go to solution
CannaWise
Rookie
0 Votes

Depending on having a facebook account so that I can plug in my IG account makes no sense. I do not have a fb page for one of my companies and don't intend to create one. How can I plug my ig in?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
William_A
Administrator

Hello @CannaWise ,

Due to API restrictions required by Facebook (which owns Instagram and its API), you'd need to have your Instagram business profile connected to a Facebook business account, of which your personal Facebook login is an admin. If you have any questions or concerns regarding these restrictions and requirements, I'd advise reaching out to Facebook / Instagram's support.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William A
Community & Social Media Support

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
William_A
Administrator

Hello @CannaWise ,

Due to API restrictions required by Facebook (which owns Instagram and its API), you'd need to have your Instagram business profile connected to a Facebook business account, of which your personal Facebook login is an admin. If you have any questions or concerns regarding these restrictions and requirements, I'd advise reaching out to Facebook / Instagram's support.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William A
Community & Social Media Support
Updates
Just Getting Started?

We’re here to help you grow. With how-to tutorials, courses, getting-started guides, videos and step-by-step instructions to start and succeed with Constant Contact.

Start Here
Upcoming Webinars
Mar 28
Making it to the Inbox in 2024: What’s changed and what hasn’t
2PM - 3PM EST