Instagram Social Feature malfunction

Participant

Instagram Social Feature malfunction

Each time I try to post on Instagram it gives me an error message with no feedback as to what is going wrong. I disconnected and reconnect the account and nothing has changed. I can only schedule posts successfully for Facebook. Any help would be appreciated!

1 REPLY 1

Hi @JeanR28 

I apologize you're unable to share your Instagram ad as easily as you should. I have taken a look at your account and can see the error message you have mentioned. I can also see there is a retry button on this post as well.

2020-02-05_15-25-06.png

Does clicking this retry button allow you to share your post after all? In some cases where users have this experience with their Instagram post, it is due to the number of hashtags they have included. Instagram posts with over 30 hashtags will fail and give the error message appearing in your account. If you included over 30 hashtags on your failed post I would suggest to recreate your post with 30 or fewer hashtags.

Frankie.P
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.