Instagram campaign not posting

DenaR25
Occasional Participant

Instagram campaign not posting

HI, 

It looks like I am having the same issues as others. I am able to post to facebook but not to instagram. I have already tried the retry button and disconnecting and reconnecting the account. Please advise. 

4 REPLIES 4
Zoe_H
Employee

Hello @DenaR25,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community! Can you please verify if this is a business page and not a personal page first. Thank you! 

Zoe H.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
DenaR25
Occasional Participant

This is a business page.

DenaR25
Occasional Participant

I am still getting an error message is there a solution to this problem. I am trying to run a campaign on  facebook and instagram from the constant contact log in. I am connected to my facebook account and instagram.  The instagram account is a business account. Please advise. 

Hello @DenaR25,

Thank you for that information! Can you please try retyping the text and use the "Shorten URLs" button if your web address appears in the post. Thanks! 

Zoe H.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.