Instagram photo issues

JordanP269
Participant

Instagram photo issues

Every time that I do a duel post with facebook and instagram, the instragram feature says that it does not support the ratio of my photos which have been taken from my phone?  However, if I use instagram alone, I have no issues.  Help Please.

3 REPLIES 3
Zoe_H
Employee

Hello @JordanP269,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community! I apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused. Can you please reply with a screenshot of the error message so we can do additional research on this? Thanks! 

Zoe H.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.

IMG_2596.JPG

Hello @JordanP269,

Thank you for that screenshot! If you can, use one of the transformations in My Library to crop/scale the image to one of the predefined "Social" formats. If that doesn't work, you will have to continue to post manually on Instagram. We are aware of this error message and we are working hard to get it resolved. Thank you for your patience! 

Zoe H.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.