Instagram

SOLVED
Go to solution
AvigailP
Rookie
0 Votes

Hi

How are you? In regards to Instagram, is there a reason we can't schedule a post with more then 1 photo? a carousel post.
I have constant contact so I can keep my social and email marketing in one spot but the lack of features for Instagram had me looking into other companies.
We like constant contact , we're used to using it but we need a bit more features for Instagram.
Please advise on what is going on so we can make an informed decision.

Also note this is the fourth time I'm messaging in regards to this. My work hours and your phone hours don't coincide. 

Thank you
Esther
845-608-3459
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
William_A
Administrator
0 Votes

To clarify on Zoe's original reply, the email sharing only allows for one image for Instagram posts.

Generally speaking, since links can't be included in Insta post descriptions like other social platforms, we recommend making a separate post for Instagram, adding the image(s) you want, then using the description to encourage your followers to check your website or some other means of ensuring they get that email's link. Most Instagram users will add a directory webpage page to their Insta page's bio, which then directs to their website, other social pages, etc. You can create such a page using our custom landing pages.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William A
Community & Social Media Support

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Zoe_H
Employee
0 Votes

Hello @AvigailP,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community! At this time we don't have the option to share multiple photos with Instagram, we are collecting feedback on this and it may be something we implement in the future. You will be notified if anything changes with this! Thanks. 

Zoe H.

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
William_A
Administrator
0 Votes

To clarify on Zoe's original reply, the email sharing only allows for one image for Instagram posts.

Generally speaking, since links can't be included in Insta post descriptions like other social platforms, we recommend making a separate post for Instagram, adding the image(s) you want, then using the description to encourage your followers to check your website or some other means of ensuring they get that email's link. Most Instagram users will add a directory webpage page to their Insta page's bio, which then directs to their website, other social pages, etc. You can create such a page using our custom landing pages.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William A
AvigailP
Rookie
0 Votes

Hi, 

I appreciate your response. 

I guess at this time we may need to look elsewhere for a new marketing platform as I see other marketing agencies offer carousel posts together with email marketing. 

Updates
Just Getting Started?

We’re here to help you grow. With how-to tutorials, courses, getting-started guides, videos and step-by-step instructions to start and succeed with Constant Contact.

Start Here
Upcoming Webinars
Mar 28
Making it to the Inbox in 2024: What’s changed and what hasn’t
2PM - 3PM EST