Instagram

Highlighted

Instagram

I have managed more than one Instagram. One for another company. How do I connect my business instagram to this account? It is not showing up. The other business instagram is appearing. Thank you for your help.
3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Employee

Re: Instagram

Hello @LeslieG437 

Are you seeing any error when trying to connect your account?

Here is some more helpful information on how to connect your Facebook and Instagram Accounts.

As well as in these articles there is more specific information on how to set up and connect you Instagram Business Profile.

Adelina R
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
Tags (1)
Highlighted
Solution Provider

I have the same problem in selecting my Instagram account in Social. It shows my clients accounts but mine is not there.

How can I fix this?

Tags (2)
Highlighted

Hello @JudyB26 ,

Have you tried logging out and back into your Facebook / Instagram business account, before engaging with your client's social inbox set up? It's possible it's caching your client's login credentials in the account connection.

William D
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
Register for our "Making Sense of Online Marketing for Retail" Webinar

Join us on Thursday, August 13th at 2pm ET for a free webinar where we'll discuss how to incorporate online marketing into your retail store.

Read More
Featured