Install Facebook App

Highlighted
Occasional Visitor

Install Facebook App

Can't seem to install - gives me options for other pages I have except the one I want to use, which is 532Yoga. Thanks Suzanne

Tags (1)
3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted

Re: Install Facebook App

Hi @suzannelw532Yoga 

Are you set as an administrator to this page? Also, how exactly are you trying to connect this Facebook page to your Constant Contact account? The good news is we have directions in our Help Center how to connect the two through features like social share, lead ads, or even a join my mailing list form. Having any further details on how you are looking to connect them will allow us to make sure we are sharing the correct information.

Frankie.P
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
Highlighted
Occasional Visitor

Hi Frankie - I am an administrator. Followed the prompts from Sign-up forms to FB join my list App to Add App. The drop down menu shows 3 'sub' pages of mine, but does not show the 532YOGA page which I want to link to..???

Highlighted

Hi @suzannelw532Yoga 

Thank you for following up with these details. I would suggest calling into our support for further assistance. We have a team of support agents who are specialized in our Facebook Sign-up Forms. One of these agents can help find the answers you need.

Frankie.P
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.