Install a contact sign-up form on a Bang the Table website

SOLVED
Go to solution
MitziR15
Rookie
0 Votes

If anyone is from Government and has installed a sign up form on a Bang the Table website, I can't figure it out.  Would love to know how you did it with their custom widget.  Thanks.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
William_A
Administrator
0 Votes

Hello @MitziR15 ,

Based on what my team is seeing, Bang the Table may not accept JavaScript, so our forms wouldn't be compatible with their particular site builder. With that said, it does look like they have their own sign up form system. It also appears they have an integration they've developed with our system. However, we wouldn't have any insight or ability to provide tech support on Band the Table's systems; you'd need to go through them if you need further guidance or troubleshooting for their sign up forms and their integration with us.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William A
Community & Social Media Support

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
William_A
Administrator
0 Votes

Hello @MitziR15 ,

Based on what my team is seeing, Bang the Table may not accept JavaScript, so our forms wouldn't be compatible with their particular site builder. With that said, it does look like they have their own sign up form system. It also appears they have an integration they've developed with our system. However, we wouldn't have any insight or ability to provide tech support on Band the Table's systems; you'd need to go through them if you need further guidance or troubleshooting for their sign up forms and their integration with us.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William A
Community & Social Media Support
Updates
Just Getting Started?

We’re here to help you grow. With how-to tutorials, courses, getting-started guides, videos and step-by-step instructions to start and succeed with Constant Contact.

Start Here
Upcoming Webinars
Apr 23
Community Conversations: SMS Marketing - Activate, Regulate, Communicate!
2PM - 3:00 PM EST