Install a contact sign-up form on a website using the Volusion Platform?

SOLVED
Go to solution
LorisSiteR
Rookie
0 Votes

Install a contact sign-up form on a website using the Volusion Platform? My intention was to put this "Email /sign up form" at the very bottom of my homepage, so all of my customers who put their emails there, all these new sign emails would automatically go to my constant contact email list (verse going to the Volusion email newsletter list. Under the "Marketing" Tab, then under "Nav Menu" tab, (promotion 13) -mailing list sigh up I added the Inline & Universal codes into the body section, but I don't see anything has changed. Does anyone know what I am doing wrong?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
William_A
Administrator
0 Votes

Hello @LorisSiteR ,

If you're needing guidance on plugging the code into another site builder not mentioned in the main article for installing coded sign up forms, I'd advise reaching out to that platform's support for more specialized assistance. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William A
Community & Social Media Support

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
William_A
Administrator
0 Votes

Hello @LorisSiteR ,

If you're needing guidance on plugging the code into another site builder not mentioned in the main article for installing coded sign up forms, I'd advise reaching out to that platform's support for more specialized assistance. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William A
Community & Social Media Support
Updates
Just Getting Started?

We’re here to help you grow. With how-to tutorials, courses, getting-started guides, videos and step-by-step instructions to start and succeed with Constant Contact.

Start Here
Upcoming Webinars
Mar 28
Making it to the Inbox in 2024: What’s changed and what hasn’t
2PM - 3PM EST