Install a contact sign-up form on a website

SOLVED
Go to solution
Tina0401
Rookie
0 Votes

I am using SamCart and want to place an inline form on the checkout page for a freebie. I have tried placing the inline html code on the site, however, the form does not appear. Does anyone have any other suggestions because Youtube University is not helping.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Amanda_G
Employee
0 Votes

Hi @Tina0401 , 

Are you also installing the Universal Code? Both the Inline Code and the Universal Code will need to be installed for the code to appear. If you are installing both pieces of code and the form is still not appearing, I'd recommend reaching out to your web host for assistance with the installation. 

Amanda G.
Community & Social Care
Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Amanda_G
Employee
0 Votes

Hi @Tina0401 , 

Are you also installing the Universal Code? Both the Inline Code and the Universal Code will need to be installed for the code to appear. If you are installing both pieces of code and the form is still not appearing, I'd recommend reaching out to your web host for assistance with the installation. 

Amanda G.
Community & Social Care
Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
Updates
Just Getting Started?

We’re here to help you grow. With how-to tutorials, courses, getting-started guides, videos and step-by-step instructions to start and succeed with Constant Contact.

Start Here
Upcoming Webinars
Apr 3
Getting Started with the Constant Contact Community
2PM - 2:30 PM EST