We all started somewhere! Share your experience on the Get Advice: Let's Get Started Sweepstakes thread and be entered to win a $100 credit on your Constant Contact account.

Integrate Constant Contact with Restrict Content Pro

GeorgeM021
Participant

Integrate Constant Contact with Restrict Content Pro

We are considering moving our email provider to Constant Contact. However we are a membership organization and use Restrict Content Pro. I am looking for a plugin that would capture basic customer info e.g. name, business name, email to populate Constant Contact when a customer subscribes. Similiar to teh existing plugin for Constant Contact and Gravity Forms.  Does one exist? This could be a deal breaker. Our website is managed by lightly technical personnel, so automating as much as the process is critical.

Thank you.

1 REPLY 1
William_D

Hello @GeorgeM021 ,

We haven't developed any direct integrations with Restrict Content Pro, similarly to the Gravity Forms integration, if there is one, it would be developed by a 3rd party. I didn't find anything in our specific integrations library or marketplace, but you may able to find a 3rd party one elsewhere through searching the internet.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William D
Community & Social Media Support
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.