Integrating Constant Contacts with a Wix Website

ICHouston
Rookie
0 Votes

Does anyone have any real-life experience with integrating Constant Contacts into or with a WIX website? Would rather use Constant Contacts than the suggested Ascend product

7 REPLIES 7
Kara_D
Employee

Hi !

Thanks for reaching out to the Community! You have a couple of options to get your Wix website integrated.

1. There is a Constant Contact Form app by Digioh in the Wix App Market:

2. You can add a link to a Lead Generation Landing Page

• Our Lead Generation Landing Page helps you capture new contacts online through a standalone webpage, without having to build a complicated website. The page features a single call-to-action to sign up for your mailing list, and the content and branding are customizable. The landing page also includes a "Thank You" page so that you can share a simple message or downloadable content with new sign-ups.

3. You can explore Constant Contact's APIs 

• Visit our Developer Portal to learn more about APIs, getting API keys, and using them, or email us at webservices@constantcontact.com.

Kara.D
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
BethP521
Rookie
0 Votes

Hi Kara!

I tried this last night and it worked beautifully for the desktop version. When I load my Wix site on my phone, the lightbox doesn't display. Is there a setting I need to impliment?

Thanks! Beth

William_A
Administrator
0 Votes

Hello @BethP521 ,

You may want to check and see if the form is turned off for mobile in its settings. Beyond that, I'd recommend contacting the developer of that app directly for further support and troubleshooting.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William A
William_A
Administrator
0 Votes

As an update, our team did come across this article from Digioh, which indicates that it may simply not be available for mobile at this time. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William A
BethP521
Rookie
0 Votes

Thanks- I thought that may be the case. I appreciate your prompt response!

Beth

WRUS2021
Rookie
0 Votes

Has this been updated since the last post?  

Caitlin_M
Administrator
0 Votes

Hi @WRUS2021. We do not have additional information to share surrounding a Constant Contact and Wix integration. For issues with sign-up forms being hosted on a Wix website, please contact their support team.

--

Caitlin M.
Community Manager
Updates
Just Getting Started?

We’re here to help you grow. With how-to tutorials, courses, getting-started guides, videos and step-by-step instructions to start and succeed with Constant Contact.

Start Here
Upcoming Webinars
Mar 28
Making it to the Inbox in 2024: What’s changed and what hasn’t
2PM - 3PM EST