Integration and authentication fails with JotForm

GlendaK
Regular Participant

Integration and authentication fails with JotForm

I am having this a problem integrating CC and Jotform. Jotform integrates with many applications including constant contact.  You can select the list (in CC) that you want the email and name/address applied to. This used to work for me 2019 through 2020 but then Constant Contact made me change my password and userid. Which messed up everything. And all I get from Constant Contact is I need to use Zapier to integrate. Well that is not what Jotform tells me and I've never used Zapier to integrate. Anyone else solved this problem?  Thanks. 

1 REPLY 1
William_D

Hello @GlendaK ,

Since Jotform and Zapier are 3rd party integrations our ability to troubleshoot this will be limited, since we don't have access to their systems. Has Jotform provided a way for you to disconnect and then reconnect your CTCT account? Since you've had to change your username and password on our side, it's likely affecting Jotform's ability to communicate with the account.

William D
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.