Integration of SHOPIFY to our account

Highlighted

Integration of SHOPIFY to our account

We seem to be connected but as soon as we try and enter the portal nothing happens - is it possible to investigate?

Tags (3)
1 REPLY 1
Highlighted

Re: Integration of SHOPIFY to our account

Hi @BrookeandShoals 

I apologize you're not able to use our Shopify integration as easily as you should! This is something we would be happy to investigate further for you. In fact, you mentioned nothing happens when you try to enter the portal - are you seeing any error messages or simply a blank page? Is this happening in more than one browser? These are important details to have along with your shop's URL and even if anything odd happen after you first connected (error message, etc.). In the meantime, if you are still unable access your contacts, as a workaround we suggest exporting contacts as a CSV from Shopify and importing this file into Constant Contact.

Frankie.P
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
Constant Contact Would Like To Hear From You!

We want to hear from customers like you about your favorite features and how they have helped your business or organization. Tell us by answering a few questions in...

Read More
Featured