Integration with Mindbody

Highlighted
Occasional Visitor

Integration with Mindbody

After I put in the Mindbody url and click to agree to terms and then click on Connect Your Account it asks for my Mindbody login. I am putting in the correct login for owner and password to my Mindbody account and I keep getting an error message so can't complete integration.

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted

Re: Integration with Mindbody

Hello @AnnaN7 ,

We're sorry to hear you've been running into some issues with connecting to Mindbody. Could you provide the exact wording for troubleshooting purposes? Additionally, is this the only Constant Contact account you're trying to connect to your Mindbody account, or do you have multiple you're trying to connect to the one Mindbody account? I want to make sure the integration team has the information they need for their investigation.

William D
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
Constant Contact Would Like To Hear From You!

We want to hear from customers like you about your favorite features and how they have helped your business or organization. Tell us by answering a few questions in...

Read More
Featured