Integration with Mindbody

Participant

Integration with Mindbody

After I put in the Mindbody url and click to agree to terms and then click on Connect Your Account it asks for my Mindbody login. I am putting in the correct login for owner and password to my Mindbody account and I keep getting an error message so can't complete integration.

5 REPLIES 5

Hello @AnnaN7 ,

We're sorry to hear you've been running into some issues with connecting to Mindbody. Could you provide the exact wording for troubleshooting purposes? Additionally, is this the only Constant Contact account you're trying to connect to your Mindbody account, or do you have multiple you're trying to connect to the one Mindbody account? I want to make sure the integration team has the information they need for their investigation.

William D
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.

I have the same issue. I have followed your tutorial, log in as an Owner in Mindbody and I repeatedly get an error message " Something went wrong! We couldn't connect with your MINDBODY account. Please try again."

I can see the successful CTCTTest1 API connection in Mindbody, but I get the error message after I authenticate the second time.

Can someone help, please?

Hello @user121548 ,

For the sake of troubleshooting, could you please directly reply to the automated @ mention email with the following details:

• Are you using a Chromebook or mobile device, or are you explicitly using a Mac or PC when connecting the integration?
  • Are you being redirected for an activation or authorization code?
  • Are you receiving any other errors regarding your user name and password not matching the site ID?
  • Are you the account owner for the Mindbody account?
  • Are you aware if the Mindbody account is already connected to any other Constant Contact accounts?

With this information, we'll be able to start narrowing down what the issue might be, as well as what might be causing it. This will likely be something our integrations team will need to take a closer look at, so the more info they have for their investigation, the better they'll be able to assist.

William D
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
Occasional Participant

I am having the same issue. Once I click "connect your account" it takes me to the MindBody API page showing "activation successful, however when I go back to constant contact and log in to my mindbody account it still shows "Something went wrong! We couldn't connect with your MINDBODY account. Please try again."

Has any one solved this problem?

Occasional Participant

Still can't link mindbody to constant contact. Reached out before and followed all the steps.