We all started somewhere! Share your experience on the Get Advice: Let's Get Started Sweepstakes thread and be entered to win a $100 credit on your Constant Contact account.

Integration with Redtail

SOLVED
Go to solution
LoriB803
Regular Participant

Integration with Redtail

I am looking for some input of erging contacts from Redtail, we are a small business and all of the agents here use Redtail, so will it merge ALL contacts? Because that's not what I would want, just our own. Any suggestions? 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
William_D

Hello @LoriB803 ,

Redtail's integration with us was developed by them, so they'd be the best ones to reach out to for more info on how their integration works, and how it syncs with our system.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William D
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
William_D

Hello @LoriB803 ,

Redtail's integration with us was developed by them, so they'd be the best ones to reach out to for more info on how their integration works, and how it syncs with our system.

William D
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.

View solution in original post

LoriB803
Regular Participant

Thank you ! Redtail can be tricky. It worked perfectly.