Integrations

SOLVED
Go to solution
JoannaG058
Rookie
0 Votes

Hello,

I've integrated my Constant Contact account with Samcart in order to move leads from Samcart to my Constant Contact list. Right now the Samcart leads are being listed under the "Contacts" tab. Is there a way to have the leads from Samcart listed directly to a specific email list in Constant Contact? This is a list that will trigger an automated email series.

Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
William_A
Administrator
0 Votes

Hello @JoannaG058 ,

Unfortunately we wouldn't really have a way of making this more automated or providing further insight on this, since we're not the developers of any integrations with Samcart. I'd recommend reaching out to the support team of the integration to see if they can provide any insight. Otherwise, it may be a matter of having to manually add those Samcart contacts to the appropriate list for the automation series.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William A
Community & Social Media Support

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
William_A
Administrator
0 Votes

Hello @JoannaG058 ,

Unfortunately we wouldn't really have a way of making this more automated or providing further insight on this, since we're not the developers of any integrations with Samcart. I'd recommend reaching out to the support team of the integration to see if they can provide any insight. Otherwise, it may be a matter of having to manually add those Samcart contacts to the appropriate list for the automation series.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William A
Community & Social Media Support
Updates
Just Getting Started?

We’re here to help you grow. With how-to tutorials, courses, getting-started guides, videos and step-by-step instructions to start and succeed with Constant Contact.

Start Here
Upcoming Webinars
Apr 23
Community Conversations: SMS Marketing - Activate, Regulate, Communicate!
2PM - 3:00 PM EST