The Community is hosting an End of Summer sweepstakes! Participants must complete tasks to earn tickets that will enter them with a chance to win a free year of Constant Contact and other great prizes!*
*No Purchase Necessary. For Official Rules, visit here. Constant Contact’s End of Summer 2020 Sweepstakes ends on October, 20, 2020 at 11:50 PM EST.

Interface Upgrade

Visitor

Interface Upgrade

In a webinar a few months back, it was explained to me that our user interface when it comes to designing campaigns would be updated to the latest version. I don't think this has happened on our end. Do you know if and when this is going to happen?

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted

Re: Interface Upgrade

Hey @MichaelS0195,

Thank you for coming to the Community. We appreciate your interest in our new drag-and-drop editor. If you could send us an email at social_support(at)constantcontact(dot)com with your username, confirmation that you would like us to upgrade you upon receipt of your email, and a reference to this post and we will assist in getting you set up with the new editor. 

Nick S.
Social Media & Content Manager

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
Highlighted

I sent an email to the above listed email address requesting the upgrade on January 25, and have not seen that it has happened yet.  How long does it normally take to upgrade? Am I being impatient?

Highlighted

Hello @LibraryDevelopment,

I'm happy to report the change was implemented in your account! An email was sent to the contact email address on file for your account, which might explain why confirmation was overlooked. In order to utilize the third-generation editor you have to create a new template. Any existing templates in the account will remain in the second-generation editor, now labeled as "Legacy" templates. 

Nick S.
Social Media & Content Manager

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
Constant Contact 2020 End of Summer Community Sweepstakes!

The Constant Contact User Community is hosting a sweepstakes. The more you participate, the more chances you have to win! Read on to learn more...

Read More
Featured