Is Constant Contact down today?

Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

Is Constant Contact down today?

My organization is trying to send out several campaigns today, and the test/preview e-mails are not coming through, in order for us to review them before hitting send. What gives?

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted

Re: Is Constant Contact down today?

Hello @AmandaT784 ,

We haven't received any reports of server issues on our end, and I was able to get the test email to arrive right away.

I did notice that this was in the feedback queue and that the scheduled email is Legacy. Is that the email you've had trouble doing test sends of? Was it attempted in the evening? If so, we've heard reports of some customers having issues with the legacy editor in the evenings, but we're not able to recreate said issues on our end. 

If that's all the case, would you be able to provide some of the following info:

• ISP:
  • Browser:
  • Computer (Mac / PC):
  • What time of day does this occur:
  • What editor are you using and seeing this in:

William D
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
Register for our "Making Sense of Online Marketing for Retail" Webinar

Join us on Thursday, August 13th at 2pm ET for a free webinar where we'll discuss how to incorporate online marketing into your retail store.

Read More
Featured