Is it Possible to Pause Account?

SOLVED
Highlighted
Occasional Visitor

Is it Possible to Pause Account?

Instead of canceling my account would anyone know if I could pause me CC account?

Tags (2)
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
CTCT Employee

Re: Is it Possible to Pause Account?

Hello @SergioRS,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community! We can definitely put your account on a suspended status for a small fee every month instead of canceling. We appreciate your time and want to assist you with your request. We have submitted a case to our Billing department to process the cancellation. This request can take up to 24 business hours to process. It is possible that Billing might need to reach out to you to review the request so we ask you confirm that your contact information is correct in your account. If you require faster assistance or have questions about your billing, please call our Billing team as we are not able to discuss account billing here in the Community. Thank you. 

Zoe H.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
CTCT Employee

Hello @SergioRS,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community! We can definitely put your account on a suspended status for a small fee every month instead of canceling. We appreciate your time and want to assist you with your request. We have submitted a case to our Billing department to process the cancellation. This request can take up to 24 business hours to process. It is possible that Billing might need to reach out to you to review the request so we ask you confirm that your contact information is correct in your account. If you require faster assistance or have questions about your billing, please call our Billing team as we are not able to discuss account billing here in the Community. Thank you. 

Zoe H.

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Occasional Participant

What is the nominal fee to pause our account?  Can you put that in this discussion or up on the website.

That way your loyal users can see the fee before putting any time towards waiting on calling your billing department.

CC could also of course offer to pause accounts at no charge during this time.  You know, as a service to your loyal customers?

Highlighted

Hi @smartypantsguy 

I apologize the pricing for suspending an account is not available on our website. This pricing does range depending on the email plan you're under as well as the number of active contacts in your account. With that said, in an effort to make sure you're assisted we have sent an email to the contact address on file with further information on this feature. 

Frankie.P

Constant Contact Would Like To Hear From You!

We want to hear from customers like you about your favorite features and how they have helped your business or organization. Tell us by answering a few questions in...

Read More
Featured