Is it possible to change the width of the outside border

KerryS13
Consulting & Training

Is it possible to change the width of the outside border

1 REPLY 1
Mary_S
Employee

@KerryS13 
I agree it would be a valuable feature to be able to change/edit the width of the outside border while editing your campaign. At this time the border width is determined by which template you select. For example, the Basic Letter template features a fine border and the Basic Newsletter template has a thicker border.  

We absolutely see that controlling the width of the campaign border could be important for your branding, and we're continuing to track that request for our development team. We're always looking to improve our features, and we use customer feedback like yours to help those engineers determine which features should be a priority.

Mary S.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.