Is it possible to track visitors of LinkedIn campaigns that we run?

SOLVED
Go to solution
Renuka
Rookie
0 Votes

Hi,

I wanted to know if ConstantContact can generate reports of the LinkedIn Ads that we run on the page. I have connected LinkedIn with the Social Account of ConstantContact. I need the reports of who clicked on our ads that we run on LinkedIn. 

It would be helpful if you could find me a solution to this query.

Thanks

Regards

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
William_A
Administrator
0 Votes

Hello @Renuka ,

Are we talking actual ads that you pay LinkedIn to disperse and show to other LI users? Or are you referring to just a regular company page post that acts as an advertisement?

Since we can't generate LI ads in our system at this time, there'd be no way for us to pull those metrics. If your "ad" is just a regular page post, then we can pull the standard LI metrics as with any other social post you make through our system.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William A
Community & Social Media Support

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
William_A
Administrator
0 Votes

Hello @Renuka ,

Are we talking actual ads that you pay LinkedIn to disperse and show to other LI users? Or are you referring to just a regular company page post that acts as an advertisement?

Since we can't generate LI ads in our system at this time, there'd be no way for us to pull those metrics. If your "ad" is just a regular page post, then we can pull the standard LI metrics as with any other social post you make through our system.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William A
Community & Social Media Support
Updates
Just Getting Started?

We’re here to help you grow. With how-to tutorials, courses, getting-started guides, videos and step-by-step instructions to start and succeed with Constant Contact.

Start Here
Upcoming Webinars
Apr 23
Community Conversations: SMS Marketing - Activate, Regulate, Communicate!
2PM - 3:00 PM EST