The last 15 images I added to Media library are not showing in the newsletter I'm working on - despite all being adding and being visible last week. Can't seem to add new images either.
Thank you for reaching out about this issue. It does appear to be something that some of our customers are experiencing. At this time our developers are trying to collect additional information to see what the cause may be. Could you please email us at social_support(at)constantcontact(dot)comwith the following information, if possible:
1. Are you using antivirus software? If so, which one?
2. Does whitelisting s3.amazon.com in your antivirus resolve this?
3. Who is your Internet Service Provider?
4. Are you using a Windows or Mac computer?
5. Do the images display when previewing the email?
6. Are you using a firewall/ad blocker?
7. Do you receive any error messages when trying to add new images?
Thank you in advance for any of this information you can provide, which will help our developers resolve this faster.