Is there a way to generate a report on engagement for all contacts?

IslandSeniors
Rookie
0 Votes

Hello, 

I am looking to create a report that shows engagement per contact over the span of several years but other than going in and individually clicking on each email to view their engagement history, I can't find a way to generate this report easily. With over 2000 contacts, looking up and copying each email's engagement history would take me several weeks. Is there a faster workaround please?

Thank you. 

Top Answer
William_A
Administrator

Hello @IslandSeniors ,

At this time there's no way to generate individual engagement reporting for every single contact in an account in bulk. Please also keep in mind that such reports can have up to 200 emails' activities over the course of 5 years included.

If you're wanting to look at engagement reporting for overall contacts, then I'd suggest looking at the pre-built segments based on engagement.

1 REPLY 1
William_A
Administrator
0 Votes

Hello @IslandSeniors ,

At this time there's no way to generate individual engagement reporting for every single contact in an account in bulk. Please also keep in mind that such reports can have up to 200 emails' activities over the course of 5 years included.

If you're wanting to look at engagement reporting for overall contacts, then I'd suggest looking at the pre-built segments based on engagement.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William A
Community & Social Media Support
Updates
Just Getting Started?

We’re here to help you grow. With how-to tutorials, courses, getting-started guides, videos and step-by-step instructions to start and succeed with Constant Contact.

Start Here
Upcoming Webinars
Apr 23
Community Conversations: SMS Marketing - Activate, Regulate, Communicate!
2PM - 3:00 PM EST