Is there a way to generate or tag a list of all suspended emails versus mailing by mailing?

ZubinR
Participant

Is there a way to generate or tag a list of all suspended emails versus mailing by mailing?

I am getting a high number of bounces and suspended emails. 

I'd like to be able to sort through all of my contacts and see which email are suspended so that I can sort them into a single group for prospecting via other means before sending. Is there a way to do this with all of my contacts instead of email by email?

3 REPLIES 3
William_D

Hello @ZubinR ,

At this time, you'd need to go through individual emails. One thing to keep in mind is that if a contact bounces for when email sendout, they'll likely do the same for other sendouts. Unless you're sending to new, unique lists each time, you shouldn't need to go through too many. My recommendation would be to export the bounces, so you can merge those CSV files and get a more comprehensive list.

You could also delete (but not necessarily unsubscribe) the bounces we recommend for removal from your last 5 or so emails as a quick, simple solution. 

William D
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.

Thank You, William.

But I think that we cannot do as I have asked is rather ridiculous.

If we can get specific information on individual campaigns, what is the major difficulty in aggregating that data so that you can more efficiently work with all of your data and not have to waste time digging one at a time?  

Constant Contact should be working on something like this to help us. 

Thank you for your efforts, but I do not accept this as a solution.

regards, 

Zubin

Hello @ZubinR,

Thank you for your feedback! I will definitely submit this over to our engineers for review. Thanks! 

Zoe H.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.