Is there a way to reactivate my account without signing up?

SOLVED
Go to solution
bdp3170
Campaign Expert
0 Votes

I'm getting a lot of spam calls, and my phone number shows up in this event: 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
William_A
Administrator
0 Votes

Hello @bdp3170 ,

Once an event is closed, its registration forms can't be edited, so reactivating your account to edit out the data won't do much good. I'd advise calling our general support so they can confirm security permissions, and work with our Tier 2 team to break the links for your events, to prevent the registration pages from showing entirely. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William A
Community & Social Media Support

View solution in original post

Top Answer
William_A
Administrator

Hello @bdp3170 ,

Once an event is closed, its registration forms can't be edited, so reactivating your account to edit out the data won't do much good. I'd advise calling our general support so they can confirm security permissions, and work with our Tier 2 team to break the links for your events, to prevent the registration pages from showing entirely. 

1 REPLY 1
William_A
Administrator
0 Votes

Hello @bdp3170 ,

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William A
Community & Social Media Support
Updates
Just Getting Started?

We’re here to help you grow. With how-to tutorials, courses, getting-started guides, videos and step-by-step instructions to start and succeed with Constant Contact.

Start Here
Upcoming Webinars
Apr 23
Community Conversations: SMS Marketing - Activate, Regulate, Communicate!
2PM - 3:00 PM EST