Is there a way to redirect users to a specific URL after a successful registration in an inline form

CherylE7
Participant

Is there a way to redirect users to a specific URL after a successful registration in an inline form

Hello, hope everyone is doing well!

I have an inline signup form embedded in my website.

Currently, when users sign up they are greeted with a generic "thank you for signing up" screen
I would like to change that to either redirect to a custom URL on my webpage, or at the very least customize the thank you message they get after signing up.

How would I accomplish this?

Thanks for your help and have a great day

1 REPLY 1
Kara_D
Employee

Hi CherylE7!

Thanks for reaching out to the Community! There is not a way to customize the thank you for the inline form, so you may want to consider setting up either a Welcome Email or an Automatized Series  so your contacts are getting an email with a custom thank you and a redirect link. This is also great for those contacts who expect to get an email right away.

If you wanted to use a different type of form, our Lead Generation Landing Page does have the option to add a document download, or redirect to a web page.

Kara.D
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.